Monday, December 21, 2009

Rude Much?

Why do people feel that they can just say anything to you? When did decency go out of style. Yes, I know that I am tired. I am sure that I look tired. I have four children and I packed and drove three hours with a crying baby. However, I do not need you to tell me that I look tired. I know that I probably do. How would you feel if I said the same thing to you? It would probably sting a little just like it did when you told me that I look tired. Please give me a little grace and just not say anything about how bad I look. I am kind and don't tell you how you look.

1 comment:

  1. I think people just don't realize how rude they are being (in fact I have probably said 'you look tired' myself not even thinking! Oh my own medicine tasted bad. The mammogram tech siad, "Is this really your first mammogram at least 3 times. I mean HOW OLD MUST I LOOK?!?" Sheesh. She was otherwise a sweet lady and likely had no clue how she was squishing me.

    ReplyDelete