Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Mommy Day So Far

I am just having one of those days. I am going to do a rant. Let me peface it by saying I know how blessed I am, and how bad it could be. I want to just get this out and move on. So here goes.

I started my morning with the boys running around and screaming. That was followed by a daughter that just wouldn't get around and almost made them late for school. I had a ten o'clock appointment to see a school. So I got us dressed and went there. The young boys were all over the place. I loved the school, but then when I got the price list I realized we can't afford it. The three day pre k program is $151. That's a week people! I would have to go back to work to be able to pay that! So, we went to another school to look at it. It was cute and seemed to have things together. It is $200 per month. What a price difference, huh. I think there is also quality differences too. They start enrollment at 8:30am on the 8th of February. Pretty much if you aren't there then you will be so far down on the waiting list that you won't get in. So, showing up at 8:30 on that day is to get your place on the waiting list. Boo! So, we come home and Andrew knocks off a jar of baby food on the kitchen floor and it breaks. Clean that up. Give the baby a sippy cup with milk in it. He is not pleased with the cup and wants a bottle so he throws it on the floor and it breaks! Breaks people. I didn't think $6 sippy cups were supposed to do that. Neither one of the boys will eat their lunch. Bryce came home to change before he heads out of town for a few days. The baby still hasn't stopped crying because he didn't hold him. I am tired and hungry. Blah, blah, blah.

So, thank you for reading my rant. I feel better now. I am going to get the boys down, and then get myself some nurishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment