Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dad Brag

I have been so touched by the tenderness of my husband these past few days while I have had bronchitis. He has taken care of the laundry. He has helped with the kids. He has gotten up with the baby in the middle of the night. Yes ladies, that is right. Men are capable of doing that. Their bodies do wake up when they hear the baby cry. And my wonderful man has gotten up, turned of the monitor, and saw to the baby's needs. I am so blessed. He has been concerned about me, and he truly cares. I know that not everyone can say that. I have not even been that ill (at least in my book). But my husband loves me, and I love him. He is kind and compassionate. He is tender and he is loving. I adore him. I take him for granted way too much. So, here is my Dad Brag that is long overdue him.

No comments:

Post a Comment