Monday, November 2, 2009

Hurts and frustrations

This has nothing to do with me, but to do with several people I know right now.

I don't know what to say to them. I guess, yes I do. Before you get mad at someone for saying something ,find out if they really said it and where it was coming from. Chances are if something negative was said it came from hurt. Hurt people, hurt people. Everyone knows that. So, someone has to stop the cycle. Someone has to change the way they react. Someone has to be willing to forgive. Someone has to be willing to say they are sorry, even if it is for the sake of peace. Wouldn't it be wonderful if that person was you? If you could show your children or family members what it meant to be Chirst? He forgave. He gave a gentle answer to turn away wrath. We have the power to do the same. We all are human, and we all sin. What if Chirst went by our example and didn't forgive us because we were unwilling to forgive others? We are called to be like Chirst. See my blog from the other day. Be a peacemaker. Be a light in this dark world. You can do it! You can be the one to make a difference in your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment