Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Easy and Good

So yesterday I didn't really know what to do for dinner. So I decided to just put what chicken I had in the crock pot with a large can of cream of mushroom soup and some water. After letting that cook all day I added a half pint of half and half and a package of egg noodles and a little more water. Oh, and a little salt and pepper to taste. I let that cook another hour till Bryce got home. Apparently it was really good. Everyone got seconds, and my husband told me it was the best thing I have ever made. I would disagree, but alas he liked it and that is all that matters to me. I am glad that I found something super easy to make that put a smile on every one's face. They all came into the office after dinner and thanked me and gave me hugs! What a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment