Monday, August 3, 2009

Countdown has begun...

So, I've decided to start a blog. I love reading others, so maybe someone will find our lives interesting. This will also help all of our friends and family keep up with our crazy lives as we embark on this new journey.

T minus 8 days and counting...we are picking up our lives and dropping it down in Fort Worth. Leaving all that is familiar and comfortable, all family and friends, our schools and our church. God has a great plan for the Puckett family, of that I am sure. I don't know the reason yet, but he is calling us to relocate. I know it will be a good move for us. God has never left us yet! I keep having the Steven Curtis Chapman song, Great Adventure, playing over and over in my head. It is going to be a great adventure. It already is.

No comments:

Post a Comment