Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Does life ever slow down? It doesn't seem to in our house.

I've seen a new rheumatologist. He thinks that I have some fibromyalgia on top of the lupus. So, we are trying a new medication. I want to cry when I think about the idea of living pain free or even just in less pain. I think about the things I will be able to do with my kids that I can't do now. It was nice to finally find a doctor that spoke English, but also cared. He really did care. He listened and respected the pain I was in and is trying to find a solution. I know that it is God that brought me to that specific doctor.

We have painted our kitchen and the ceiling of our kitchen. The color is toasted coconut. It is really growing on me. Now to paint the rest of the house. Next room is the dining room. I got a yellow color called crisp ginger ale. I think it will look quite nice in there. The main part of the house we want to paint Dapper Tan. Hopefully we can find a painter for a reasonable amount so I won't have to take all summer to do it!

So, that is all that is really happening in our lives right now. Not a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment